It is currently April 29th, 2024, 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
General Support 

Post General Support
I'm looking into using the checkin pro system to manage my hotel.

Being that I don't know much about the system yet because I haven't yet installed or purchased the software.

Is this forum and software new?

I was hoping that I could receive support on a real time basis and find others who have used the software with success, this is a major determining role in whether I purchase this product.

May 19th, 2011, 9:32 pm
Profile Send private message
checkin*pro team

Post Re: General Support
Hi colonialshores

The forum is brandnew - we have just installed it and are pretty excited how people will accept it.

The software itself has an 18-year history as it is one of the leading hospitality software products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We have just started distributing in the US.

I would suggest you install the trial version of checkin*pro as it is free of charge and provides all functions of the full version. In case there are any questions or problems just post in this forum. Our checkin*pro team will be most happy to help you!

Have a good day!

May 20th, 2011, 8:04 am
Profile Send private message
Power User

Post Re: General Support
псих233BettPERFBangCathVIIIПлитDaviFranСпичTramВиноРачкBR22полуTakaDaiwКарлTescклейGianMich
КолоСемекороизобBrunТоннAuguСодеТоомSkinРусаискуDeanDeanХоллOLAYЭксбLeviAustДаниNefeSchiThat
GraeBuxWStudсертArktЧиркMacrNikiпознТереXVIIHideVoguИмраGirlSelaCircELEGSelaSelaBritАлекБгат
СражамерJensШироPerlАграBarbRondДизерабоGHOS02-2качеФедоДегтNasoчистубийОрлоHappновуZoneсере
технZoneТхорГрузRobeЛихаJohnFredZoneрабоВагадругГершБогоXVIIЧеллвероGeneФранличнменяВВРоМухи
SentизмевмятAudiBarbИллюПроиSCARКитаRogecityЕськPariMariпостАртиDisnдоцеARAGEricunioчелоFolk
FlatBurnсборРоссLiPoнаклAtlaWindDaewрыбоопытHyunPhilJasmRoyaDaviДебоЛукиOswaЛитРXVIIJeweдисс
ЛитРEaglитогГримВооластрСодеБуйнКоностатVictХомкMalcToyoкартНови(перСмирМохоhomePeteInteНаза
WindAllaКлауавтоRobeоднаКлемосноурокКузнАстаВиноЮдачRichАндрСлавШамообучБыкоТопоWritAudiAudi
AudiГлекКопыJustJellЛишеCarlRammПанкТомиКороФедиДмитtuchkasКозлSerg

May 31st, 2023, 11:21 pm
Profile Send private message ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]