It is currently September 21st, 2024, 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in 
Freak

Post the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in
Stuttgart, Germany - Top seeds Fabio Fognini and Mikhail Youzhny were a pair of second-round winners Thursday at the Mercedes Cup tennis event. The top-seeded reigning champion Fognini got past Kazakhstans Andrey Golubev 6-4, 6-4, while the second-seeded 2002 Stuttgart titlist Youzhny, of Russia, whipped Argentine Leonardo Mayer 6-1, 6-1 at Tennis Club Weissenhof. The Italian Fognini defeated German favorite Philipp Kohlschreiber in last years finale at this clay court tournament. A fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber finally played his first-round match on Thursday and defeated fellow German Jan-Lennard Struff, 6-4, 6-3. Rain prevented Kohlschreiber from playing here on Tuesday and Wednesday. Unfortunately for Kohlschreiber, he had to play two matches on Thursday and lost the second one, 7-5, 7-6 (7-5), to Czech slugger Lukas Rosol in the round of 16. Third-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut reached the quarterfinals by outlasting Irish lucky loser Louk Sorensen 6-3, 1-6, 6-1, while fourth-seeded Feliciano Lopez moved into the round of eight by overcoming fellow Spaniard Daniel Gimeno-Traver 6-7 (3-7), 6-2, 6-3. In some other second-round action on Day 4, sixth-seeded Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez held off Swiss qualifier Yann Marti 7-6 (15-13), 7-5, seventh- seeded Colombian Santiago Giraldo edged out Russian qualifier Philip Davydenko 6-1, 6-7 (5-7), 6-3, and eighth-seeded Argentine Federico Delbonis overcame German Benjamin Becker 6-7 (6-8), 6-4, 6-4. Fridays quarterfinals will pit Fognini against Giraldo; Youzhny versus Delbonis; Bautista Agut against his fellow Spaniard Garcia-Lopez; and Lopez versus Rosol. The 2014 Stuttgart champion will earn $105,000. Robert Ayers Womens Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. Ronde Barber Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Gerald-Mccoy-Jersey/ .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. Lee Roy Selmon Buccaneers Jersey . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Warren Sapp Jersey . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport.LONDON -- Canadas Meaghan Benfeito won a silver medal in the womens 10-metre tower competition Sunday at the third stop on the FINA World Series diving circuit. Ruolin Chen of China won the gold with 400.55 points. Benfeito, from Montreal, was next with 394.75 points and Pandelela Rinong Pamg of Malaysia was third with 380.70. "I showed today the Chinese are beatable," said Benfeito. "II am extremely proud of my performance.ddddddddddddI felt great going into the competition, practice had been going well but I never expected to dive this well." World Series leader Huixia Liu of China was fourth with 368.75 points, just ahead of Roseline Filion of Laval, Que., who was fifth with 364.70. On Friday, Benfeito and Filion finished third in the 10-metre synchro event. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

April 22nd, 2017, 5:27 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]