It is currently October 28th, 2024, 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
AutoCAD 2017 
Power Member

Post AutoCAD 2017
I try the reset method in safari but it's not their anymore? I did the force quit as suggested and shutdown but still no reset option when I open safari for preferences etc. When I got the scam I logged out and have yet to get anything else other than I can't reset safari….could it actually by a virus and my safari is highjacked? Used properly, Link Prospector (and the other great tools that come with it) can save you HOURS of work. Expect to spend some time in an excel spreadsheet after you get the data – but it is worth it! . Save Up to 60% On Brand-Name Software Here. Free Fast Shipping ! Buy AutoCAD. When customers are gearing up for a business trip, they can use the DUFL app to select which clothes they want to bring from their virtual DUFL closet, enter a destination and arrival date and DUFL will take care of the rest, ensuring the customer's DUFL professionally packed suitcase is waiting at the hotel when the customer arrives. When it's time to go home, customers simply schedule a pickup via the app and leave the bag at the hotel's front desk, traveling home bag-free. Thanks for this really useful comparison. I'll be upgrading, and I will probably do that before the DE-type add-ins are fully bedded down. I figure that could be a while, and in the meantime I might decide I can live without that functionality after all – much as I resented the decision to drop it… .

April 22nd, 2017, 3:20 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]