It is currently October 28th, 2024, 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Buy AutoCAD 
Power Member

Post Buy AutoCAD
KISSlicer – KISSlicer is considered to be a really good slicer, although, given it's limited amount of software updates, I would use it with caution. While KISSlicer produces great prints, it's learning curve is a bit steep if you are a complete beginner. Not only that, the default settings are fairly unreasonable and the only way to find the best settings is to build the configuration from scratch. Great slicer, but as I said earlier, don't expect further developmental updates. Out of all of those options, the best slicers are Simplify3D and CURA. To get the discount, make sure to enter the code "Friday15" at checkout on Friday, November 25. Casetify . Wholesale PCs starting each Free Shipping + 90 Day Warranties AutoCAD 2017. I can't help but to say… I'm quite disappointed with the level of maturity that's expressed in a substantial amount of these posts. Since when do we have to resort to calling other users of different products idiots, morons, etc.? Come on guys, show that you're not 10 years old here. I know it's earth shatteringly terrible that an Android user may exist out in the world, but come on. Get an adrenaline shot of performance from your Acer V Nitro Black Edition having its top-of-the-line Intel® Core™ i7 Quad-Core standard voltage processor and Nvidia® GeForce GTX 860M gaming-grade graphics. Visually stunning graphics and exhilarating speed bring heart-pounding cinematic visuals for full-throttle entertainment. Enjoy the ride. .

April 22nd, 2017, 2:53 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]