It is currently October 27th, 2024, 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Buy AutoCAD 
Power Member

Post Buy AutoCAD
Advanced Materials Economic News is weekly technical paper to deliver the news of important and basic industrial issue to contribute develop of our country. We are proud of our fast, accurate and in-depth article. We are dealing with various sections в–іMaterials в–іParts в–іIndustrial Gas в–і3D Printing в–іMachine в–іElectronic в–іLED в–іEnvironment and Safe в–іTechno Park(TP) в–іBusiness Economy. As we are a respectable technical paper, our main subscribers are people who work in Government, Company, University, Laboratory, Institute. We also send News letter to subscribers every working day not only publish weekly paper and run website. Recently we are cooperating with 'DAUM' which is Korea's prominent portal web-site. Through this cooperation we can reach our subscribers more easily and quickly. @Pitat450 The fix was working for me with AutoDesk Inventor up until this past weekend and then reverted back to tiny type. Not sure what changed between my system, Win10 or Inventor during that time that would have "unfixed" this. . Buy Your Software from Corel and Start Using Your Software Today AutoCAD 2017. Also, these things are a means to some and to others an end. Many would use efficient tools, but that does not mean efficiency is all they want. One could be efficient in all one does, yet unhappy. Maybe they are designed to be user-oriented but actually are not practical to a lot of users for one reason or another. There is hardly a day you will find me at the office without Frodo, who has been coming with me to work since we rescued him at five weeks old in January 2015, and essentially grew up in the Bainbridge office. On the rare occasion that I walk into the office without him, I often get bombarded with concerned people wondering what's wrong, where he is, and why he's not with me. Thanks to Frodo, my office is often a pit stop for people on their way to get lunch, grab a piece of candy, or simply when they need a little stress reliever or a smile. Even when things get a little stressful in my corner of the office, it's nothing a short walk or potty break outside with him can't fix. In addition to that he has helped me form relationships with a lot of Aspect employees I am now lucky enough to call my friends. Maybe I'm biased, but Frodo feels like such a part of the Bainbridge office I honestly can't imagine the day without him! - Meghan Lawson Project Assistant STELLA .

April 22nd, 2017, 2:41 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]