It is currently October 26th, 2024, 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
AutoCAD for MAC 
Power Member

Post AutoCAD for MAC
You're missing the point; 'nix has its place. Our servers run on it. My netbook runs it. My web development is done on it. Our databases run on it. But I don't have time to "try" this bit of software or that software for video editing in the hope that it will provide the magic bullet. In any case, as I have stated elsewhere, every video editing program I have tried on linux has one or more severe failings in respect of the things I need to do. Attempts at creating robust video editing software on linux are, IMO, amateurish. Up until recently I was using 4 disks in a RAID 5 + 1 hot spare setup. This meant that if I experienced a disk failure the hot spare would immediately start to rebuild on the hot spare. This however leaves the disk system in a critical system where one more disk failure would destroy all the data. Using the same 4 disks it was also possible to use a RAID 6 setup which has dual parity data compared to RAID 5. This means that I could have two disk failures and still be good until I had installed new disk and started to rebuild on those. The internet is littered with reports of pros and cons of different RAID setups – and one often heard is the penalty on the CPU or RAID card is often mentioned as a disadvantage of a RAID 6 setup. Happily I can report that using a the the quad cored Intel Core I5 2500K 3.30GHZ – this is not an issue by any means. . Save up to 90% on Home, Electronics Jewelry, Handbags & more. Shop Now! AutoCAD. Don't try too hard! Don't overdo the measuring part. People with SMART training under their belts have been taught to make every objective measurable. But participants need a discussion and feedback, not a mathematical formula. A 3D printer manufacturing company based in New York that specializes make-up 3D printer called Mink 3D printer. As of February 2015, its products are under development. Mink 3D printer .

April 22nd, 2017, 2:37 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]