It is currently October 26th, 2024, 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Buy AutoCAD 
Power Member

Post Buy AutoCAD
@Random832: Unless rebase is used to modify an existing tag, that's probably an orthogonal discussion to this. It is pretty cool that the products we work on empower individuals and make their jobs more interesting. It helps a lot in inventing new software ideas that I will be one of the users of the software so I can model what's important . . . . . Strategic Sourcing software for electronics industry OEMs/CEMs AutoCAD 2017. With Windows 10's Anniversary Update, Microsoft now offers a dark theme–known as "dark mode". This option was previously hidden and could only be enabled with a registry hack. Now, it's a simple toggle. More broadly, among physical scientists - who are typically computer-savvy, but at the same time just see computers as tools used to get the job done - Macs are far more popular than in the general population. This is certainly not because we care about style or looks (another myth about Mac buyers - just look at how we dress!) - we just want the interface that works most efficiently for our particular tasks. At least for me, that's currently OS X. We'll see if that changes in the future! .

April 22nd, 2017, 3:13 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]