It is currently October 26th, 2024, 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 
Power Member

Post Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
I am running it on 4 x 4core Xeon CPUs at 3.2 GHz (64bit system) Gentoo Linux and have no problems. In nutshell – you need at least 64bits Athlon with heaps of RAM and decent 10k or 15k SCSI or SATA hard drives. If MS had suffered a "disaster of inter-galactic proportions" with W8, I would expect them to be out of business by now. Instead, their stock price is at its highest since 2000 (the period of the dotcom bubble). "Lower than anticipated sales" don't really warrant the conclusion that it was a "disaster of inter-galactic proportions." I guarantee you that if they churned out the same old Windows year after year, you would see MS implode in a "disaster of inter-galactic proportions." . Price Machine - Experts on Price. See Fair Price - Cheap+software AutoCAD. If we find that you have attempted to manipulate reviews, inflate your chart rankings with paid, incentivized, filtered, or fake feedback, or engage with third party services to do so on your behalf, we will take steps to preserve the integrity of the App Store, which may include expelling you from the Developer Program. The LNC234 is designed for use with our Lorex Ping2 app for mobile phones. This app makes remote viewing a breeze with an easy set-up and straightforward interface. Once connected, configure the app to send you push notifications straight to your phone for motion and sound activated alerts. With this remote viewing app you can also save a snapshot or record video straight to your phone, and activate the two-way intercom. .

April 22nd, 2017, 3:08 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]