It is currently October 26th, 2024, 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 
Power Member

Post Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
"In short, Mac is probably more secure in that more people write Windows exploits. This would probably change if the majority of people had Macs. Windows requires effort to be secure. Then again, so do most OSes." If a helpdesk tool is on your wish list, then you can go big or you can go small. Vivantio Pro is definitely on the big side but, if your needs extend to internal IT service desk duties as well as external, customer-facing helpdesk and support needs, then it's got you covered no matter which way you go. Vivantio Pro conforms to enterprise IT standards for helpdesk management, including ticket management and problem resolution. You'll find all of the bells and whistles, too, such as support for multiple channels (phone, email, and social media), integration with a wide variety of third-party software such as customer relationship management (CRM) solutions or business intelligence (BI) apps, a knowledge base, role-based security, a self-service portal, and much more. For the Swiss Army Knife of helpdesk tools, Vivantio Pro is your best bet. But if your needs aren't quite this expansive, then check out our other, more small business-oriented Editors' Choice winner in the helpdesk category, HappyFox. . Have used/new software for sale? Sell it to us for cash on the spot! AutoCAD 2017. Bleeping sound effects accompany every button press, action and event to make sure everyone understands that computer interaction is happening. The first unit I got had been opened before and had a scratch on it, but I have to say AM did great on getting me a replacement unit out right away and they even expedited the shipping. .

April 22nd, 2017, 2:35 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]