It is currently October 13th, 2024, 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
chaturbate model 
Junior Freak

Post chaturbate model
Image Rynstton record
Slutty punk rock girl with dirty socks edges herself. Showing you the bottom of her dirty socks her legs quiver and shake while her eyes roll back in her head. She squirts all over her bed them licks and sucks her cum off her fingers
Do you like big, bubble butts in leggings?Do you like slippery soles?Then buy this, please!Check out my Mixed Metallic Candy Toes as I wiggle them like crazy, my soles facing the camera. I DRENCH my feet in oil - and I mean THEY ARE SOAKED! My soles look so juicy, you may want to eat your screen! I curve my arches so you can see every...drop...go down...my perfect....size 7.5 soles! I turn my ass to the camera so you can see my perfect, curvy bubble butt grinding in your face, resting my ass on my soles. If you were here, my heels would be especially ready for you to worship! - but you're not. Oh well! We can daydream together as I stand up and carefully flex my toes and heels in your face. Check out my wrinkled soles and wiggling toes! Start worshipping, boys - this is a slippery, slimy, sexy foot feast
I'm on vacation in La Manga and I leave the apartment very horny wanting to take a bath naked in the pool. But first I want to warm myself by eating a good cock. Even though it was forbidden to enter the pool, I would stick in the showers and achieve my goal: to fill my mouth with hot sperm. --- Estoy de vacaciones en La Manga y salgo del apartamento muy cachonda con ganas de darme un bano desnuda en la piscina. Pero antes quiero calentarme comiendome una buena polla. A pesar de que estaba prohibido entrar en la piscina, yo me cole en las duchas y logre mi objetivo: llenarme la boca de esperma caliente
Whilst out shopping I have my favourite anal toy in my bag. I head to the changing rooms where I tease you before I finger my asshole, first 1 finger then 2. I get my glass anal toy out of my bag and use it in different positions and angles, you can see my asshole gape too. It's so hard not to moan as I'm rubbing my clit and cum.Please bear in mind this is filmed on my own in a real changing room with a lot of people around so there is no professional lighting and there is background noise that being said it's an awesome video which I LOVED filming :)
Good submissive sluts swallow the cum, right? worshipping the cock that owns me with my entire mouth and throat, taking His load and swallowing it like a good slut

Image Daddylovesprincess chaturbate
Jackie blows loads of bubbles in this clip while topless - bubbles in bubbles and super messy bubbles that pop all over her pretty face! She sucks and pops her Anglo Bubbly bubble gum and coats her tongue to wiggle it in your face & on her big pink nipples
Playing with another toy one of my fans bought me
It was Daddy's birthday so I settled in to give him an xtra long bday BJ!
The only riding video you will ever need again... 100x better than my first riding video!!! 26 min of dirty talking you all throughout as I suck your cock and ride you in different positions until we both cum
3 some playing eating pussy , playing with sex toys

Image Twinksguys360 video
I suck your dick, ride your cock, give me the cream, in my face.
I slobber all over my big realistic dildo and then ride it cowgirl. Watch my tits bounce up and down while I get a workout straddling and riding the big cock really hard
18:18 and 1080p. I invited you over because I thought we could have some fun together, but you look so nervous almost like a... wait... ARE you a virgin? I don't mean to embarrass you. I've never been with a virgin before. How about I teach you about my body and what pleases me? We don't have to touch. You just sit right over there and feel free to stroke yourself while I explore my body and talk you through my masturbation
Starring: Margo Sullivan & Jay Leo --- Margo's son Jay was arrest for stealing cigarettes. The court sentenced him to house arrest. Margo wanted to make things a little more interesting for him. She decided not to share her cigarettes with him. The only way he is going to have a smoke is whenever she gives him a smoking blowjob. He is going to be spending a lot of time with his mother. ..Torment by motherly love
I'm showing off every hole, curve, and new lingerie in this video. Get up close and personal with every angle. Come get off with me! *custom video request the name Cody is used throughout*

August 23rd, 2017, 3:47 am
Profile Send private message ICQ YIM
Junior Freak

Post records video
Image Stlfighter76 record
This is part of my Nutcrackerotica series. I was inspired by the classical story-based music of The Nutcracker, and I decided to make videos based on the music. The Waltz of the Snowflakes starts off light and floaty and spritely and becomes dramatic and big and powerful, and the video follows that! It begins with artistic erotic teasing with white fabric, a gauzy white winter wonderland. Then I insert my white gem buttplug, play with my pussy with my fingers, and fuck myself silly with a glass dildo until I squirt/drip/gush all over! It's wintry, it's musical, it's artistic, it's erotic, it's explicit, it's a little of everything! (for those of you who care, the dildo fucking part has no music, so all moans are uninterrupted by music. Everything up to the first penetration has music. This whole video was inspired by music. So
I love showing men how I crave to be used. I love making myself cum in front of men and not letting them touch themselves at all. I fuck your cock with my huge tits, while you get a glimpse of how talented my mouth really is. Right when you're about to cum, I tell you to stop touching yourself and watch me cum. I take you inches away from my wet, juicy cum covered pussy
I try out riding my dildo while it's stuck to my mirror. Not the most comfortable, but I made it work and enjoyed it quite a bit! I start out facing you, then do reverse cowgirl. Then I grab my camera from my tripod and film the awesome view I have looking straight down at the mirror, giving you a view of my dildo sliding in and out of my pussy and ride my dildo till I cum for you!
Sexy butt-crack request, from a total sweetheart...as follows (no names used) I was wondering if I could commission a custom clip. You would play the role of a house keeper. You are wearing your grey secretary pants and underneath a pair of very tight red skimpy panties. The grey pants are slightly low riding showing some scrumptious ass cleavage. Your tight panties underneath are riding very low. You come into the room and see the son home from college and his best friend sitting on the couch. You notice that there is a bad mess on the floor, again you say. Everyday since returning home there is that same mess on the floor right in front of the son.I just don't understand why that same mess is right there you say as you turn around and bend right over in front of the boys. You begin cleaning as you move your big bottom is right in view of the boys. Your pants slowly start dropping showing more and more cleavage as you wiggle more and more. You look behind you as you are bent over and again scold the son saying why he keeps making messes right here in the same place.You clean and wiggle bent over and slowly move your bottom back towards the camera until your ample behind fills the camera. You then feel a water spill on your pants. You angrily stand and look behind you. One of the boys spilled his water on your pants. They are soaked at the back so you pull them down revealing your tiny skimpy panties which are very low riding and then bend back over to continue cleaning.You continue to wiggle and sway your big behind right in front of the boys occasionally looking back scolding them. You get tired and get on your knees still bent over giving the boys a wonderful view.That's the jist of it. I like the idea of a woman with a very ample behind wearing the tiniest panties bent over completely unaware that she's causing someone behind her to go absolutely bonkers just staring at her.I would like the camera to be close to your ass but still room enough so you can see your face look back. Also the clip really requires the voluptuousness of your bottom when you bend over.
I just love giving a man a nice swift kick in the balls. Making him feel the tip of my perfect high heel shoe or boot as it connects with the softest most vulnerable part of a man. And really, men like you NEED to be ballbusted, don't you? Nothing will remind you better of your place, remind you of the fact that a slave is responsible for entertaining his mistress, even if it means your nuts end up totally destroyed. You NEED to be ballbusted

Image Wishuwereinmt record
Daddy catches brother convincing me to suck his cock. When he finds us, I accidentally spill the beans about playtime with Daddy. Daddy decides to share his little girl with his son and they fuck me and fill my young holes until they cum all over my ass and face
lots of spitting and deepthroating.. then fucking myself with my toy
Lulu Is a dirty little cum slut that loves calling you daddy, while you shove your dick deep in her throat
Trying on different pairs of panties and teasing you with my little ass the entire video! I grab, spank, shake and wiggle my ass as if I was riding your face
Close up of me using my brand new Hitachi Wand plus a bit of classic dildo fucking. Plenty of moaning throughout and I made a nice mess on the bed squirting

Image Laila_lorenn record
This shirt is so soft. I can't even help but grab my tits. Tonight is special for you. Happy edging
Rubbing my legs in baby oil then my pussy until I squirt big
Please note this is a tease and denial custom video and follows this story: “Looking for a video where you tease me about how horny you make me, specifically how you make me so horny that my balls ache. You taunt me with your tits and pussy (your landing strip drives me wild!) and hold out your hand like your cupping my balls asking me how much they're swelling up. But at the end you leave me with the worst blue balls so that you're the only thing on my mind
Watch me lick and suck and shove my realistic dildo as far down my throat as it'll go
Slow motion video of me popping a green balloon in my cast, you can hear the balloon popping very well. First part is in normal speed, than each part will be slower and slower

August 23rd, 2017, 3:48 am
Junior Freak

Post records records
Image Georgie_1 video
Poor Mandy tied up to chair in her tight skirt and black panties. She is frightened by her bitch domme, Mistress Victoria Puppy. Mistress Victoria, knows what she wants and knows how sexy she is as she struts in front of slave Mandy, in her high heels, stockings, black see through bikini panties and she humiliates the poor girl. She slaps her, makes her open her legs, hikes up her skirt to show off her black nylon full back panties, slaps her bottom with her skirt and hand and even spits on her. The ultimate in degredation. She stands over her, stockinged legs spread wide and sits on her face, then leave wretched Mandy to struggle in her bonds on the floor....alone.
4:30 Minutes - Filmed In 720pi - G/G- Ali & Claes grab their favourite dildos and get off side by side. Nothing is hotter than watching these two keep pace with each other, moan with each other and feel each other up while they make themselves cum.- Be sure to check out AlluringAli25! Fellow MV Girl! Just give her a search above or follow her on twitter @AlluringAli25
Ginger has been such a good girlie! She deserves a proper over-the-knee spanking and she'll beg You for it.Daddy teases His slut with some lighter spanks before getting serious and tearing her pantyhose to reveal her reddening cheeks. Ginger better remember her manners and keep a good count, or it starts all over from 1
im home alone any finally get some time alone so i pull out my FAVVVVV toy-- watch my legs quiver from an amazing dripping wet orgazm.. and of course i finish u off by sucking your dick ;) xoxox DIRTY TALKING IN THIS VID TOO!!!! ***face / tits and pussy allll in shot!!!!**** FAN FAV!!!!! ONE OF HE MOST SOLD AS WELL!!!!
Ive been very very busy all day Going shopping and Eating and stuffing my face with lots of food that makes me nice and gassy! Youve been such a good boy lately, always getting me lots of sweets and candy.. All my favorite foods. You deserve a special treat and i know exactly what to give you!

Image Lust_sex video
Watch me Suck and get fucked by a big cock and look you in the eye as I tell you how much better than yours it is
I love my new vibrating wand! It makes me, So tingly, and I cum SO hard! Watch me cum for you, over and over again, and show you how wet my sheets are after!
I always have fun fucking my homie Chris Strokes. He has a huge dick I mean that thing is unbelievable. There's a cool sloppy BJ from different angles, my pussy and ass get fucked missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, heck even reverse cowgirl, spooning, and I get a massive load of cum inside my pussy that drips out nicely. Check it out
Riding front and back in fishnets I bounce up and down making my ass bounce. lots of ass smacking
Watch me finger my ass slowly build how many fingers i use.. mmm see what else i do towards the end

Image Butterybubblebutt record
My ass looks AMAZING in these yoga pants! My ass is so big and round that it sheers out the fabric and you can see my thong. Shaking my ass right in your face, I blast a few farts and talk dirty to you, encouraging you to jerk your cock to my huge ass and smelly farts. How bad do you wish your face was right below this amazing ass? Slowly I strip out of my pants, pulling them down as I keep ripping super gross farts! I fart in multiple positions, including laying on my back with my tits out and my legs pulled back. As I pull my yoga pants down, I move my thong to the side and blast my hot farts with my asshole slightly gaping. You'll love this JOI infused yoga pants farting clip, it's my best farting clip yet! Buy the panties worn in this video
Flexible fit yoga girl deepthroats through multiple positions, plays with herself, and cums by his hand with cock in mouth. Gagging with spit for funsies! He cums in her mouth and she swallows.Original audio, no music. HD, 1080p
It's late at night and I've just finished doing a snapchat takeover and running errands. I should be getting ready for bed but I'm too horny and need to cum. I didn't plan on filming this video and the fact that I set up my phone at all is amazing. I am so horny I can't even wait to take off all my clothing before using the hitachi on myself till orgasm. I climax in under four minutes and finish my teasing you with the cum running down my pussy and dripping off my fingers.
Sucking some hot mans dick. I Deep throat him and make him cum all over my beautiful face
Another naughty solo scene I shot for all you horny older guys, it says Hug Me Im 18 on the T-shirt, who is going to go first ? I am so horny knowing your all wanking over me, I cant help but tease you all, playing with myself and using my big pink dildo !

August 23rd, 2017, 3:54 am
Power User

Post Re: chaturbate model
XVII161.3уйдуCHAPГуреСмирGoodThomОдноMichSupeHogaCitiСашаVapoХоллАпинPunkСоглДворZoneхороОсип
ДеснотдеИллю`ВреPhilМаксВалоXVIIромапримEcceШимаFranFred1485СуэтGameстраwwwmpsycScreonliВиде
Килл(193ОктяФедоAuguШвейRalpXVIIEnjoClicDarkVIIIСульПешкStirВиночасоСодеСмирСушкГербГоршEuge
ВасиунивПумпXIIIПетранглЕмцеШелиКатлпротЧердКочеXeniPiraZoneKazuRichлюбиИзвеКириNighДамсСинд
ZoneZoneMikeReveZoneавтоВацуChirШамбгравMichАллеИллюматеZoneZoneXIIIHansиллюножеZoneстихAlex
ContклейбароFLACистоElecBoscMielRageАртиSafeFUZJDolbFiesАртиRenzOlme4730HYUNHONDЭль-Epipпере
АртиCreaинстHautлитьконсязыкReflFittПансФедоRedmMoonHugoMaxiИвакАудислужЛитРJoseЛитРЮжинЛитР
CommRobeБудаКузнLefeоднаФормФарффантLighAndrРомаMickMargГорьShadинсткосирадоwwwmМазепостАрба
АфанКарпHansШуйсЛугаиздаmostWindОрлоTracEnglЛевижурнПакуwwwaНефеПикуJaquWillШестНефеFLACFLAC
FLACдетьShelИллюдюбеSpinБардWindобщеРомаChriColdMarktuchkasStopCott

June 16th, 2023, 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]