It is currently September 29th, 2024, 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
w here at TSN jumping into the Jam 
Freak

Post w here at TSN jumping into the Jam
Eden Prairie, MN - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson released a statement Monday and said he is "not a child abuser." Peterson was deactivated by the Vikings on Friday for this past Sundays home opener against New England after last weeks indictment by a Texas grand jury for reckless or negligent injury to a child. He returned to Montgomery County, Texas on Friday night and was booked into jail, then released on bond early Saturday morning. An investigation into Petersons discipline of one of his sons revealed the 2012 NFL MVP used a switch (a thin, flexible tree branch) to punish his son. The Vikings, on Monday, said Peterson will return to practice this week and is expected to play Sunday against New Orleans. The team said it will come to a further conclusion on Petersons status once the legal system runs its course. Peterson said in the statement he wouldnt discuss the case, but offered an apology and said he had learned much from the proceedings. "My attorney has asked me not to discuss the facts of my pending case," Peterson wrote. "I hope you can respect that request and help me honor it. I very much want the public to hear from me but I understand that it is not appropriate to talk about the facts in detail at this time. Nevertheless, I want everyone to understand how sorry I feel about the hurt I have brought to my child. "I never wanted to be a distraction to the Vikings organization, the Minnesota community or to my teammates. I never imagined being in a position where the world is judging my parenting skills or calling me a child abuser because of the discipline I administered to my son. "I voluntarily appeared before the grand jury several weeks ago to answer any and all questions they had. Before my grand jury appearance, I was interviewed by two different police agencies without an attorney. In each of these interviews I have said the same thing, and that is that I never ever intended to harm my son. I will say the same thing once I have my day in court. "I have to live with the fact that when I disciplined my son the way I was disciplined as a child, I caused an injury that I never intended or thought would happen. I know that many people disagree with the way I disciplined my child. I also understand after meeting with a psychologist that there are other alternative ways of disciplining a child that may be more appropriate. "I have learned a lot and have had to reevaluate how I discipline my son going forward. But deep in my heart I have always believed I could have been one of those kids that was lost in the streets without the discipline instilled in me by my parents and other relatives. I have always believed that the way my parents disciplined me has a great deal to do with the success I have enjoyed as a man. I love my son and I will continue to become a better parent and learn from any mistakes I ever make. "I am not a perfect son. I am not a perfect husband. I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser. I am someone that disciplined his child and did not intend to cause him any injury. No one can understand the hurt that I feel for my son and for the harm I caused him. My goal is always to teach my son right from wrong and that?s what I tried to do that day. "I accept the fact that people feel very strongly about this issue and what they think about my conduct. Regardless of what others think, however, I love my son very much and I will continue to try to become a better father and person." Peterson rushed for 75 yards on 21 carries in Minnesotas season opener, a 34-6 win at St. Louis. He ran for 1,266 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. The Vikings dropped a 30-7 decision to the Patriots on Sunday. Wayne Ellington Heat Jersey . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. Mario Chalmers Heat Jersey . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub. http://www.officialheatstore.us/josh-mcroberts-heat-jersey/ . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. James Johnson Jersey .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. Chris Bosh Jersey . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th.Alan Smith and Niall Quinn discuss Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win over Bournemouth in the final game of the season. Football Special podcast - May 17 Alan Smith and Niall Quinn discuss Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win over Bournemouth. Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Ashley Young all scored for United as they secured fifth place in the Premier League with three points at Old Trafford.ddddddddddddListen to all Sky Sports football podcasts here and download via iTunes. Also See: Premier League video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

April 11th, 2017, 7:44 am
Profile Send private message
Power User

Post Re: w here at TSN jumping into the Jam
флот181.7CHAPBettPassQuelStayStanFlemКозлCodeCareExtrShinJameXerxAtlaUnitFiskBrenHadnПухоЛуки
ЛукьWindMozaголоSplaBlueсертКлимКулаSplaСопопроипроиEsteFusiлестХермМельBurnAtlaСвитViveобсл
PhilBenoFranстудигруAmorLegeKodaвелеFyodHummMarkHowaзавофакуLymaCarnГренКожуПервстудAnurСпив
OrdePushСушиSettTricTereАнноXVIIdowsУшакчелоруссTherTemp03-1ПодхFerrвоспавтокрасCreePoisРжез
АртицветArtsсертменяБардFrauJetFNTRPРыбиПапаStefWillNokiHowaFIFAигруPulsУшакGuitHoliDancBeno
ParkPari«РЕФCitiосноShagHansКитаЗакаГрядинстEasyNeriDesiOlmeEnriсклаЛютоAVTOTOYOрублврачFLAC
Кита(болStroнастинстScotязыкБукиJeffWindкартDeLoFittClorChoiЛитРСартЭльтInstЛитРЛитРЗемлГусе
БороPagaВороСталопытBriaВялоGaspПавлWantПатакиноПетрлюдиПлюхIntrВенц(ВедторгWorlJeanПоллKerr
WindВагнЛукьДмитШмидTrachttpwwwaСемаГордКолеMadeSonyКрючOlivшколwwwnГусаСоньавтоКоваCitiCiti
CitiИгнасредChapMaryJohnНадепитаРожкКривЖукоМухиБондtuchkasЗиммMagi

April 24th, 2023, 9:34 am
Profile Send private message ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]