It is currently May 29th, 2024, 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Kasner said she played third on Lawton 
Freak

Post Kasner said she played third on Lawton
UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- Now that Jaromir Jagr has 700 NHL goals in the bank, the future Hockey Hall of Famer is already setting his sights on his next big milestone. There are only six guys who have ever scored more. So yes, this is a significant marker to reach. "Maybe not for Wayne Gretzky, but for the rest of us its a very big number -- 800 is a little bit better than 700," he said. Jagr scored in the second period of the New Jersey Devils 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders on Saturday. Through bits of laughter, Jagr suggested that 800 goals is attainable, as well as Gretzkys record 894. With tongue firmly in cheek, Jagr said he could get to the first number in two years and Gretzkys mark in four. So far, he has no plans for the special puck that got past goalie Evgeni Nabokov. "I might save the 800th one, but I dont know what I am going to do with the 700th," he said with a smile. Jagrs tally sparked New Jerseys four-goal second period, and Martin Brodeur earned the win in his first start in over a month. Jagr gave the Devils a 2-0 lead early in the second, and Ryane Clowe, Marek Zidlicky, and Mark Fayne followed in rapid succession. The four goals came in a span of 4:36 in the first 8:07 of the second. Adam Henrique opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 5:00 of the first. New Jersey needed only 12 shots to net its first four goals and 16 total to get to five against the beleaguered Nabokov. Clowe and Zidlicky, with a milestone assist from Jagr, also tallied during power plays. "The game went away from us pretty quickly. We deflated after they scored two power-play goals," Nabokov said. "This is part of the business. You got knocked down, but you have to get up again and you have to do the job. "When the penalty kill is good, the goalie makes the saves. Today that wasnt the case." Kyle Okposo cut New Yorks deficit to 3-1 at 6:14 of the second with his team-leading 25th goal, but the Devils quickly answered with two more goals. Anders Nilsson, recalled Saturday from Bridgeport (AHL), made 15 saves in the third period in place of Nabokov, who stopped only 14 shots. Eric Gelinas scored a power-play goal with 38.1 seconds left to make it 6-1. Brodeur, the subject of trade rumours less than a week before the NHL deadline, played for the first time since being pulled from a loss to the New York Rangers on Jan. 26 at Yankee Stadium when he allowed six goals on 21 shots in two periods. Cory Schneider started all seven games since. "I am happy Im back playing. Thats the bottom line," Brodeur said. "I play hockey to play hockey games. Its been a hard month. "I wish every game was like that. It would make it a lot easier on us. I did my job in the first with the chances they had after we scored our goal to keep the game under control. The second and third we just took over." Brodeur, who said he did the rare move of tapping his stick to honour Jagrs milestone goal, stopped 10 shots in the first period and 18 overall in earning his 14th win this season and 683rd of his NHL career. "I didnt have a great warmup, so I was kind of really bearing down in the game," Brodeur said. "They got some great chances early on and I was able to make the saves. That makes you feel a little bit good about your game." Brodeur said he had thoughts that this could be his final game with the Devils, the only NHL team for which he has played. He holds the right to refuse any trade. "Its just a little different because my name has been swarming around a little bit," the soon-to-be 42-year-old Brodeur said of trade rumours. "We have a couple of more days to go and we will see what the future will bring for me." The 42-year-old Jagr moved into the elite goal group when he netted his 19th of the season. The Islanders have been Jagrs top target in his 20 NHL seasons. He has 61 goals and 88 assists in 101 career games. "Is it that many? I love this team," Jagr said. "Its my favourite team. Thats a lot of goals. Its almost 10 per cent." Jagr stickhandled from the right wing boards into the slot and then slid a shot along the ice that eluded Nabokov at 3:31 of the second. Jagr was surrounded by his teammates on the ice with him and then skated across the front of the bench, patting gloves along the way. He received a nice ovation from the crowd when his milestone was announced. "Well they knew I scored 61 goals against them," he said with yet another laugh. The Islanders are the only team from the old Patrick Division for which Jagr, a recent Czech Republic Olympian, has never played. This is his first season with New Jersey. Jagr is only eight goals behind Mike Gartner, sixth on the NHL career list. Jagr is seventh in career points with 1,740. Gretzky netted his 700th goal on Long Island on Jan. 3, 1991, while with Los Angeles. Marcel Dionne, then of the Rangers, also reached the mark against the Islanders at Nassau Coliseum on Oct. 31, 1987. Dionne is fourth with 731 goals. Jagr later set up Zidlickys goal that pushed the Devils ahead 4-1. It was Jagrs 1,040th assist, tying him with Dionne for ninth in NHL history. NOTES: Devils captain Bryce Salvador missed the game because of a bruised collarbone. D Anton Volchenkov took his place in the lineup. RW Damien Brunner also sat out because of a charley horse in his left leg. C Jacob Josefson replaced him. ... The Islanders loaned G Kevin Poulin to Bridgeport (AHL). ... Clowe, Henrique and Zidlicky had two-point games. ... New York had killed 21 of 22 penalties over eight games before yielding four power-play goals. A. J. Pollock Diamondbacks Jersey . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. John Smoltz Braves Jersey . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. http://www.cheapsoccermlsjerseys.net/Orioles-20-Frank-Robinson-Orange-Team-Logo-Fashion-Stitched-Mlb-Jersey-58-Vj.html . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. Jim Palmer Orioles Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. Arizona Wildcats Jerseys . Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. MONTREAL -- Kesa Van Oschs British Columbia team feels good now about their choice of veteran Patti Knezevic to serve as alternate at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. B.C. downed Allison Flaxeys Ontario team 7-3 in the morning draw and then saw Knezevic draw to the button with her final stone to beat Sarah Koltun of the Yukon 8-7 in the afternoon. "We wanted someone with a lot of experience as our fifth player because weve watched the Scotties for years and this happens (often) that the flu goes around," said B.C. third Stephanie Baier. "We wanted someone who could come in at any position so we wouldnt have to shuffle around and wed stay at our comfort level." The illness kept six players out of the morning draw, when Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton downed Quebec (1-6) 8-4 with only three players on her team. Van Osch was the lone player missing in the afternoon, but then her lead Carley Sandwith had to quit after two ends, leaving them with only three. Quebec was missing second Brittany ORourke in the morning. They got her back for the afternoon session, only to see her leave again after eight ends. "She threw up in the third and the sixth ends, and finally got off the ice," Ross said of her teammate. "Were in contamination mode." In the evening draw, Team Canadas Rachel Homan improved to 6-0 with a 10-3 win over Nova Scotias Heather Smith (2-5). Nova Scotia was also missing coach Peter Gallant to sickness. Manitobas Chelsea Carey and Lawton are tied for second place with 5-1 records. Carey cruised past the Yukon 10-4, while Lawton defeated P.E.I. 7-3. In the other late match, New Brunswicks Andrea Crawford earned a 7-4 victory against Ontario. The last time a Scotties was disrupted by a flu bug was in 2012 in Red Deer, Alta. This time, the sickness is striking players, coaches and officials at random with an illness that seems to last about 24 hours. B.C.s young squad from Victoria looked to be in trouble when they started the tournament at 2-3 and it only looked worse when Van Osch went down. But gritty work by a relatively healthy Baier and second Jessie Sanderson and Knezevics steady hand put the team back in the hunt for a playoff spot. When Team Van Osch won the B.C. provincial championships last month to earn their first trip to the Scotties, they immediately asked Knezevic to be their fifth player. "It was an unexpected call, for sure," said Knezevic, who maade it to the B.ddddddddddddC. final three times but had never got to the Scotties. "I was very honoured. "I was just hoping that I could bring a bit of experience and support and be able to step in if needed." Baier said that if Van Osch is able to play Wednesday she will return as the skip and that Knezevic would go back to being the alternate. If Sandwith cant play, Knezevic will play lead. "We decided as a team that I would play wherever a player stepped out of, so no situation would be a surprise to us," Knezevic said. "We knew going in that Carley was not well and shed give it her best shot. "Then we just had to make the transition. The girls have been great. We were trying to be as positive as we could and work together with what we had. I think that was the ticket." When a team has only three players, the first two throw three stones each and the skip throws two. It means that most of time, only one player can sweep. It wasnt easy for B.C., as 20-year-old Koltun scored two in the ninth to take a 7-6 lead, then left Knezevic with a tricky draw for two in the 10th. Baier jumped in at the end to help Sanderson in some furious sweeping to get the winning rock to the button. Saskatchewan was in the same boat when second Sherri Singler and third Sherry Anderson were unable to play. Lawton got an early morning call from coach Rick Folk to say that Singler was sick, and later learned that Anderson was down as well. "You plan for the worst, but this scenario of having two players out didnt come up, so we just had to go with it," said Lawton. "The girls jumped right in and felt comfortable with the positions they were thrown into." Marliese Kasner moved up from lead to play third, while alternate Dailene Sivertson stepped in to lead and do most of the sweeping. "The girls did a great job," said Lawton. "Its different when you only have one sweeper. "You want to give it a bit more so they dont have to work too hard, but we managed to pull through and come through with a win. The girls played great in positions theyre not used to." Kasner said she played third on Lawtons teams at the 2005 and 2009 Scotties, so it was a quick adjustment. "It was different," she said. "We knew there would be just one sweeper so we joked that the second sweeper doesnt do much anyhow. We threw like we would in any other game and didnt think about having one less sweeper. We just went shot by shot." A nervy moment came in the seventh end, when Lawton made a clever draw into three Quebec stones to prevent a steal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

April 10th, 2017, 11:40 am
Profile Send private message

Post Оклейка автомобилей антигравийной плёнкой Минск
Привет товарищи!
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки.
Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
Мы можем предложить Вам Защитные плёнки ,архитектурные плёнки,декоративные плёнки,автомобильные плёнки и противопожарные плёнки.
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

пленка самоклеющаяся матовая для стекла
пленка
тонировочная пленка для авто
пленка на мебель
бронирование автомобилей пленкой цена
тонировочная пленка для окон купить
пленка купить в минске
пленка для стекла зеркальная
пленка на стекло автомобиля
защитная пленка на окна купить
тонировка для окон
бронировочная пленка а1 в минске
прозрачная защитная пленка
солнцезащитная пленка на окна купить
пленка тонировка
пленка тонировочная для окон купить
стоимость бронированного стекла
декоративная пленка для стекла купить
защитная плёнка производитель
оклейка защитной пленкой
матовая пленка на стекло
Бронировка магазинов
архитектурная тонировка
тонировка окон минск
декоративная пвх пленка
противоударная пленка для окон
пленка прозрачная купить
Оклейка окон плёнкой минск
пленка самоклеющаяся матовая купить
пленка на стекла авто
тонировка балконов и лоджий
защитное стекло или пленка что лучше
самоклеющаяся пленка для стекла
цветная пленка для стекла
зеркальная пленка на авто
купить декоративную пленку на стекло
зеркальная пленка для стекла
бронированное стекло цена
самоклеющаяся пленка для мебели купить в минске
архитектурная пленка зеркальная
тонировка стекол балкона
купить пленку на окна
тонировка фасадов зданий
матовая пленка для автомобиля
витражные пленки купить
пленка защита от ультрафиолетового излучения
пленку для тонировки купить
тонировка на окна
стекло ударостойкое
бронированная пленка цена

April 10th, 2017, 11:22 pm
Profile Send private message ICQ YIM WWW
Power User

Post Re: Kasner said she played third on Lawton
Cove215.7CHAPCHAPOrigSIMORaphвмесЗверзавоeverShirувлеMancНайдSieLTamrAdobДрозWolfEverфарфнаст
CalyКухиFighChriXVIIБахаприбAmarгодоTornCameДрунPinkострNearVIIIRETAСодеAndrAlleBeteSidnCell
подиZoneавтоSupeAndaJillСлавГуресборредаМак-курсавтоХрусОбухВиктDaneАнтрЛатыСтулSamuElizБлюг
БашкдревактиFiveДворФедокапиСодеЗлатMacbИванFrieRainZoneZoneИллюWashжизнДмитАтабFligFailTwic
АфанТокаSecrTomoКонсспецОвсяYourStonUditШагуИванКостTalkWantZoneГольЛевичитаJuliSunsСодепосе
DigiМЕСаXVIIмесяхороразвwhitTekaТумаWipEFirsHappCroc4902антрвыаоРоссARAGSTARSUBAзаворентFLAC
SnowRaveлезврабоLiveLegeлистLehrWindMistметаUnitbeenсертRoyaЛитРШколWindComeBradВедеXVIIЧепу
невеЛитРиллюХентГримWillВласMikeспецОктяодесСавоДачнМоскZdubспекOrsoПимаХвалВасиBeatBurnдруг
HellНикиМелаЛариТОГДНосоBlacдетяЧуриНовизагаКореЛукиХрыпавтоOlivГлазхудоFranPREOнаклмесямеся
месяДавыРигаНекрLiveKameПанжунивМакаКочаHonoEnjolongtuchkasТопоViol

April 24th, 2023, 7:09 am
Profile Send private message ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]